Update: This post was updated on May 11 2022 with new configuration files.
This Ha Tunnel Plus free Internet trick is for readers on the Safaricom and Airtel network offering Internet with unlimited data.
As you know, Safaricom doesn’t have good cheap Internet plans or offer cheap Internet for your home that lasts long. For that, we have this VPN tunneling software trick for you to use……i mean, it doesn’t offer an unlimited Internet connection but it still gives users a free Internet connection.
As usual, both the Safaricom and Airtel free Internet trick don’t require users to have any form of data for the trick to work. You don’t need any free Internet host or some SNI hosts for the trick, we’ve made provision for everything.
While this trick can also be used to get free Internet on your Android phone, iPhone, PC, etc. the Safaricom trick can be sued on just one VPN tunnel app which happens to be the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN app.
For the Airtel trick, we used the Wire Tun VPN app for the trick and made the settings open for everyone to access. This means the trick can be ported to any good Psiphon VPN alternative or the VPN tunnel app of your choice.
Follow the procedures shown below on how to connect Ha Tunnel Plus VPN and the Wire Tun VPN app and enjoy free Internet access.
1. A Safaricom Kenya or Airtel/ Grameenphone Bangladesh SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS, or PC.
3. The VPN tunnel app of your choice (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings
Procedures: How To Get Safaricom Kenya Free internet
1. Click here to download HA Tunnel Plus VPN and then install
2. Click here to download your Safaricom Ha Tunnel Plus VPN configuration file
3. Open the app and click on the three dots by the top right side of the screen.
4. Click on “Import/Export” and then “Import Config“
5. Now locate the configurations you downloaded earlier and click to import.
6. Now click on Start and then wait for the connection to go through. When it does. minimize and enjoy free net access.In case you encounter any issue, disconnect and reconnect, or upload a new file if there is any.